- Coliseum Transit Village 500-600 residential units, with ground fl. neighborhood serving retail at BART parking lot.
- Coliseum Gardens 350 affordable rental residential units, 32 owner units, five acre park, 15,000 s.f. multipurpose center
- Amtrak-Capitol Corridor Intercity Rail Platform New regional intermodal passenger stop for San Jose-Sacramento rail line
- San Leandro Streetscape New pedestrian, lighting, landscape and vehicular improvements currently underway
- Coliseum Transit Village ENA (Exclusive Negotiating Agreement) has been signed with the development team. Phase I of environmental, financial feasibility and market study for BART Station and property west of San Leandro Blvd has been completed.
- Coliseum Gardens 1st phase complete with 2nd phase underway out of a total of four phases scheduled.
- Amtrak-Capitol Corridor Intercity Rail Platform Project completed May 2005.
- San Leandro Street Streetscape Project scheduled for completion Summer 2007.
- Parking and Storm Water Study for Coliseum Transit Village, 2007
- Retail and Market Studies for Coliseum Transit Village, 2006
- Bay to BART Trail Feasibility Study, 2005
- Concept Plan for Coliseum BART Area, 2003
- Coliseum/ Oakland Airport BART Station Access Plan, 2002
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Report, 2002
- State Sustainable Communities Grant awarded for predevelopment feasibility and market studies;
- Oakland Housing Authority (OHA) awarded $34.5 M. HUD Hope IV grant;
- Coliseum Redevelopment funds, including $4M infrastructure funds;
- State Workforce Housing Incentive Grant for park and creek improvements;
- MTC TLC, CMAQ, TFCA Local and Regional, TDA, FTA, TE Grants and TIF for streetscape improvements;
- Additional Miscellaneous grant and ORA funds.
Design, fund and construct connection from BART parking lot to station through UPRR.
- Address hazardous materials;
- Coordinate funding;
- Address replacement parking for BART;
- Coordinate how modes of transportation will work with each other – OAC, Amtrak, AC Transit, BART;
- Fund and construct BART station capacity improvements;